What I believe
What I believe
I am an Evangellical Christian
I am neither a Calvanist or an Arminian. I am a Cal-minian
I do as Paul instructs in I Thess. 5:21
"Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good." (KJV)
1. I believe that the Bible is God's inspired inerrant Word , and that it was written by men divinely and uniquely guided by the Holy Spirit, (II Tim. 3:16 & 2 Pet. 1:21) and that it is absolutely trustworthy and has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. (II Tim. 3:16b)
2. I believe in God , creator of the heavens, the earth, and all therein; perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power, and ever present as Spirit. And is represented as The Holy Trinity of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and that all three areThe ONE God, co-equal in Power, Authority, Essence and Existence. I believe that God concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer according to His will for us and that He forgives sin and saves from the *second death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ His Only begotten Son. *(Rev. 20:6)
3. I believe in Jesus Christ, as God's only begotten Son, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, wholly without sin, and that He made atonement for the sin of the world by His death on the cross. I believe in His bodily resurrection, His post-resurrection appearances, and His visible ascension into heaven and that He presently sits at the Right hand of The Father interceding as our High Priest before the Father.(Mk.16:19,Rom.8:34) I believe in His visible, pre-millennial post Tribulation return from heaven. To receive the church as His Bride(I Thessalonians 4:16-18) and clothe us in our New incorruptal bodies.(I Cor. 15:52-54)
4. I believe in the Holy Spirit as the third person of The Holy Trinity, who came forth from God to convince the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, and comfort those who would receive Jesus Christ as Savior.
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is what places us in the body of Christ (John 20:22; I Cor. 12:13);
and the Filling of the Holy Spirit endues us with Power Luke 24:49 ; Acts 2:4
these are two separate works of the Holy Spirit. They can happen at the same time and separately
5. I believe that all men by nature are born sinners, but that "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ( St. Jn. 3:16). I believe, that those who refuse to receive Christ as Savior will be judged to be guilty and will forever be separated from God in The Lake of Fire. (Rev. 20:10-15
6. I believe in the Church as a living spiritual body, of which all regenerated people are members. I believe that the visible church is a company of Born Again believers in Jesus Christ, buried with Him in Spirit baptism, and associated for worship, work, Praise and fellowship. I believe that to these, the visible churches were committed, to observance " 'til He comes again. I believe in the 3 ordinances of Water Baptism by Immersion, the Lord's Supper and feet washing, when appropriate. Finally, I also believe that God has laid upon these visible churches the task of leading a lost world to receive Jesus Christ as Savior and to enthrone Him as Lord and Master of their life.
7. I believe that the church should be independent and autonomous, and must be free from interference from any ecclesiastical or political authority; I, therefore, believe that the Church and State must be kept separate as having different functions, each fulfilling its duties free from the dictation or patronage of the other. 8. I believe, that every human being is responsible to God alone in all matters of faith, and not to external institutions.
9. I believe heaven and hell nd the Lake of Fire are real places and that Believers will spend eternity in heaven and non-believers in the Lake of fire.
10. I believe in the bodily Return of Jesus Christ in the Post tribulation Rapture and that He will reign on this earth for 1000 years in the Millennial Kingdom from Jerusalem.